Purchasing a home, business or property is one of the largest investments a person will make. Kellie considers it a privilege to be part of this milestone. Throughout the years, Kellie has been involved in a variety of community organizations such as the Miss Fulton County Scholarship Program, Johnstown Elementary PTA, Ronald McDonald Children’s Charities, Regional Animal Shelter, Cornell Cooperative Extension, and the YWCA.
Kellie is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Capital Region Multiple Listing Service (CRML), Capital Region Board of Realtors, and New York State Association of Realtors, Inc.
Kellie’s favorite quote, often repeated by her father, was “Make it happen!” Let Kellie help you make your dream of homeownership happen!
Welcome to CBAMS, Kellie!
We have a full line-up of Open Houses this weekend in Johnstown and Gloversville! Stop by any, or all!
Saturday, March 19th. 12pm-2pm.
- 8 Parkwood Avenue, Johnstown. Hosted by Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker Matthew Gifford
- 3969 State Highway 29, Johnstown. Hosted by Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Kimberly (Kim) Martuscello.
- 7 Penny Lane, Johnstown. Hosted by Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Beth Wanmer
Sunday, March 20th. 12pm-2pm.
- 206 South Market Street, Johnstown. Hosted by Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Tyler Rush
- 123 Queensboro Avenue, Johnstown. Hosted by Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker Carole Petrelia
- 485 North Main Street, Gloversville. Hosted by Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker Margaret (Peggy) Geniti
- 85 Walnut Street, Gloversville. Hosted by Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker Tammy Mytelka
- 121 South Kingsboro Avenue, Gloversville. Hosted by Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker Selena Long
- 111 Prospect Avenue, Gloversville. Hosted by Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Frank Glover
- 142 Prospect Avenue, Gloversville. Hosted by Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker Clayton Sitterly
We’d like to welcome Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Charlene Strauser to the CBAMS Team!
Charlene brings years of working with the public to the CBAMS table. As a business manager and then entrepreneur, Charlene made the leap into real estate to add on to her joy and passion of helping clients. Charlene enjoys volunteering with the Gloversville Little League as a baseball and softball coach.
We’d like to welcome Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Tyler Rush to the CBAMS team!
Tyler began his career in the human services field, working with various agencies to prepare clients to achieve independent housing. Tyler spent time as the shelter supervisor of the homeless shelter that served Fulton and Montgomery Counties, working to empower individuals and families who were homeless or facing homelessness, giving them the tools to be self-sufficient and to secure permanent housing. He particularly enjoyed the excitement and happiness surrounding helping individuals and families find a place to call home. Tyler realized that he wanted to continue to share in those experiences and began to pursue his real estate license. Tyler surely brings his compassionate attitude and dedication in assisting people to the team at Coldwell Banker.
We’re happy to welcome Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Kim Martuscello to the CBAMS team!
Born in Fulton County, and having raised her family in Montgomery County, Kim brings a vast area knowledge to the table. With a decade of experience in the real estate profession, Kim specializes in Property Management, Residential, Commercial and New Construction. Prior to entering the real estate profession, Kim was an entrepreneur at a young age – owning and operating several hair salons across the Capital Region, as well as being a Certified Teacher of Cosmetology.
Kim is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the New York State Association of Realtors, the Capital District Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service.
Throughout the years, Kim has been actively involved and an advocate for many organizations, such as the Youth Group Ministry, Habitat for Humanity, Catholic Charities, City Mission’s Homeless Shelters, the Vet Help Organization, Hospice, the Domestic Violence/Family Counseling Centers and Timothy’s Law.
“Choose to live each day, defy the odds, and never let adversity steal your dreams” are words that drive Kim’s personal success.
JOHNSTOWN OFFICE RENTAL: 1000+- square foot, 3 room office. Front entrance, side entrance, 3 baths, shared conference room and shared kitchen. Ample parking. Located on a high traffic route. For more information, please call Shelley or Terri at (518) 762-9885.